The 6”, 7”, 8”, 9”, 10”, 12” Cast Iron Submersible Pump range is designed and manufactured for maximum resistant against sand and other impurities providing durability and trouble free operations. The Floating Impeller design ensures excellent resistance to wear and tear against sand and other impurities.
- Capacity from 5m3/h to 500m3/h with a range of heads
- Discharges from 2 1/2” to 12”
- Rated motor power output from 4kW to 185kW
- The Non-Return Valve is integrated in the head to support the weight of the water column and to protect against water hammer, thus safeguarding impellers and diffusers
- Rubber bearings are water lubricated and have sand channels to allow sand particles to leave the pump with the pumped liquid. (Max sand content 50g/m3)
- NEMA standard flanged coupling,
- Stainless Steel strainer prevents particles over a certain size from entering the pump
Vansan Submersible Pumps can also be used as booster pumps and can also be used horizontally at a maximum of 70 degrees.